Account Executive (Major or Region)
Demyst is an External Enterprise Data Platform, used by major US and APAC financial institutions to better discover, test, and deploy third party data solutions. Leading banks and insurers leverage our platform to find and test new data to incorporate into decision processes across the customer lifecycle.
Produce consistent, repeatable, and predictable revenue and customer success within a defined set of accounts based on a logical selection of accounts or region.
Three key areas of responsibility include:
- Define and execute an operating business plan to achieve the revenue objectives within a provided account set.
- Focus on elements of running the account set like a business with defined objectives, analysis and planning, and a regular reporting and accountability rhythm.
- Define and execute a plan to maximize revenue production, and customer success across many accounts.
- Focus on building account knowledge and relationships, developing account plans for both Demystdata and customer success along with identifying tactical revenue opportunities.
- Prosecute individual sales opportunities to produce Demystdata subscription license and services revenue.
- Focus on qualifying, maximizing, and closing revenue opportunity engagements in a way that maximizes both long-term revenue and customer success.
- Four year degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years experience selling enterprise software and closing business with attained revenue targets within the FSI space
- Experience with selling SaaS software or subscription based software along with value-based principles for clients
- Ability to work with teammates for common goals
- Demonstrated customer success while achieving annual targets
- Advanced negotiation skills with demonstrated knowledge of negotiation styles/tactics
- Put your own mark on the process
- Stretch yourself to help define and sell something entirely new that will impact billions
- Lead by example and establish a team as rapidly as you can close
- Gain exposure to a company that has more institutional knowledge in emerging “big data” access that perhaps anyone in the market, learn quickly
- Be with the client solving problems, not filling in forms
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation