Client Engagement Manager
- DemystData is looking for a versatile and experienced Client Engagement Manager to work within our growing Client Delivery Team.
- Lead and deliver big data implementation projects to tier 1 financial services firms.
- Act as a crucial conduit between clients and our data science & engineering team team, working to understand the needs of end users, the capabilities of our product, and the workflow required within our engagement process to deliver the highest quality products and experiences to our customers.
- Manage projects through all stages including sales and contracting, data acquisition and analysis, engagement with clients and data vendors, regular update presentations and implementation of deliverables into client processes.
- Assit our enterprie sales team as they solicit new business, building strategic materials for each process and use case and participate in the sales acquisition pipeline.
- Have the opportunity to grow quickly within our rapidly growing global startup.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent experience
- 3 - 6 years work experience, ideally in consulting, client facing technology product management or development
- Client facing experience including regular interactions with both junior, senior, and C-level stakeholders
- Experience managing bounded projects from start to completion
- Passionate about the ability for data and analytics to solve business problems in both domestic and global financial services
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Experience in data analytics, statistics, or R programming
- Financial services and technical experience preferred, ideally with relevant consumer or commercial credit experience
- Process management, project tracking, strategic responses to client requests, product & feature decision making, negotiation, strategy and vendor management
Competitive base salary and performance bonus.